Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 4 August 2017

Flamingo for Daring Cardmaker

Today it's another elemental inspiration challenge over on Daring Cardmakers, and I am going to send you over there to see the photo, to see if I did a reasonable job of interpreting it! Lots of lovely designs by the design team to look at.......


The flamingo stamp is by Simon Says Stamp, and I did a pretty literal interpretation of the challenge with this one, but I rather like the summery tropical feel to the card


My Pinterest page is full of wedding stuff - every time I pop over there to see what's new, I have a stream of cakes, flowers, dresses etc etc. I have a horrible feeling that this will continue long after the wedding is over. How do I tell Pinterest that I am no longer interested in cute ways to announce a wedding......I am also subscribed to emails from Brides magazine, they keep sending me emails saying 'hello bride, we don't have a date for your wedding' - if only they knew!

6 comments:

  1. Maryellen WebberFriday, August 04, 2017

    Great job with this challenge!!! This card is perfect, especially since today's my birthday!!!! I am 29 once again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors, and the card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Fab summery colours and I love the flamingo! A perfect interpretation of the piccie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is lovely so clean looking too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job of interpreting the picture. I love your colourful tropical card and your cute flamingo makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely summery vibe to your card En - looks fab! The e-mails should have an "unubscribe" option, often hidden in the small print right at the bottom of the message. I'm no help on Pinterest though, I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x